Kemtron Limited is a growing business and we are always looking for motivated, enthusiastic, talented people to join our organisation.
We currently have opportunities for individuals who are skilled in production activities including machine operators, assembly work and welding. The quality of our products is critical to our customers and we value excellent staff who enable us to continue to produce to the high standards we and our customers expect.
If you would like to find out more about us or speak to someone about the roles we have available please send your CV and a covering email to:
Peter Hedgecock, Operations Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kemtron Limited are the UK’s largest independent manufacturer of EMC/RFI materials and products, supplying many companies within the military, defence, industrial, telecoms and medical markets. The company are looking to expand their sales growth especially overseas markets and are now looking to bring on board a Sales Business Development Executive to join their growing team. We would particularly like to develop our German market and are looking for a German national or a fluent speaker with a technical background.
8.45am – 4.45pm, 35 hours per week.
The Sales Business Development Executive role is to support the company’s sales department by developing the market in Germany and receiving customer enquiries by email or telephone, reviewing them and interpreting them accurately whilst preparing a well-defined quotation that meets the clients’ technical requirements and is commercially attractive to the customer.
Role, Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Sales Business Development Executive will be responsible for receiving enquiries, technically evaluating the customer’s requirements, cost accurately the scope of supply and involvement required by the company, and produce high quality quotations that meet the customers’ requirements whilst adhering to the company’s commercial policy.
- They will liaise with the Sales Director, Sales Engineers and Technical Manager where necessary to co-ordinate the correct technical and commercial response to the client.
- Will have to develop the German market through our existing database and to establish contacts through emails and telephone.
- Developing and overseeing the German marketing literature.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives. Attending meetings and exhibitions.
- Will liaise with the Sales Director and Sales representatives in France to support the French market.
- Liaise competently, confidently and promptly with all customers, developing a good working relationship and attend to their requirements or requests efficiently and diligently ensuring that customers receive the highest level of customer service from all areas of the organisation.
- Liaise efficiently with all departments of the manufacturing plant ensuring that relevant information is supplied or received promptly as part of the quotation.
- Using the company CRM database maintain and log quotations and manage follows up professionally.
- To review customer orders, make competent technical and commercial evaluations of the customers order and relevant specifications.
- The Role, Responsibilities & Requirements are not exhaustive and subject to ad hoc actions.