Conductive Coatings Water Based Conductive Coating
Water Based Urethane is the single choice for architectural applications because of its low VOC content. It has no noxious vapours, is non-flammable, and is not a dangerous good by air.
The water based conductive coatings are urethane systems pigmented with highly conductive fillers. Easy to use with no heat cure necessary, the cured coatings are smooth, durable and adhere well to plastics, wood, metal and ceramics. They also bond well to drywall and can be painted over with common latex paints. Drying time is 24 hours at 25°C and 2.5-3 hours at 65°C. The paint can be recoated after 30 minutes.
- Effective EMI/RFI shielding over a broad range of frequencies
- Excellent adhesion to drywall
- Can be painted over with common architectural paints
- Safe on delicate plastics
- Ready to use – no dilution required
- Apply by spray gun, roller or brush
- Good adhesion to ABS, polycarbonate and other injection moulded plastics
- Good adhesion to wood, ceramics, copper and aluminium
- Non flammable
- Cures at room temperature
- Good environmental resistance
- Low regulated VOC content allows for use in architectural application.
Kemtron’s partnership with MG Chemicals enables us to offer a full range of EMI shielding and conductive paints to provide protection against EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference).
- Water Based Nickel Coating
- Water Based Silver Copper Coating
- Water Based Silver Coating
Water Based Nickel Conductive Coating provides effective shielding for electronic enclosures and in most common architectural applications.
Water Based Silver Coated Copper Conductive Coating provides superior shielding for electronic enclosures and in architectural applications. It is also suitable for server rooms.
Water Based Silver Conductive Coating provides excellent shielding for electronic enclosures and in architectural applications.