Conductive Coatings Epoxy Conductive Coatings
Epoxy is used when extreme durability is required. It offers very strong adhesion, strong chemical resistance, extreme abrasion resistance, impact resistance, and mar and scratch resistance.
The epoxy conductive coatings are a two part system pigmented with highly conductive fillers. Curing in 24 hours at room temperature, or 2 hours at 80°C, the cured coatings are smooth and extremely hard. Abrasion, scratch and mar resistant, they also provide good chemical resistance and adhere strongly to plastics, including chemically resistant and low energy plastics.
- Excellent EMI/RFI shielding across a broad range of frequencies
- Will not flake, scratch or mar
- Chemically resistant
- Suitable for military, automotive, aerospace, oil and gas industries
- Vibration, abrasion and impact resistant
- Suitable on aluminium flanges
- Very strong adhesion to chemically resistant plastics and other difficult to bond to materials.
Kemtron’s partnership with MG Chemicals enables us to offer a full range of EMI shielding and conductive paints to provide protection against EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference).
- Epoxy Nickel Coating
- Epoxy Silver Copper Coating
Nickel Epoxy Conductive Coating provides shielding and grounding for shielding applications in extreme environments.
Silver Coated Copper Conductive Coating provides the highest level of EMI/RFI shielding for electronic enclosures and can also be used for board level applications.